Saturday 17 April 2010

CHEATERS AND VEGETABLES

Salams,

A quick reminder for myself, and I hope to Allah swt to guide me, because there is no guidance except from Him. Hidayah, and so with everything, is belong to Him, and Him only.


1
The post written by Adli brings back so many things. I never cheat in my entire academic life except on one occasion - an attempt to do it but fail to deliver it - that's why I hate cheaters more than anything. Why I never cheat before? It never occurs to me to cheat, I have enough pride to not to do it, and alhamdulillah, I never have a friend that cheats in his/her academic life too. Well, surrounding does play a tremendous role in shaping one's life, aii? But I believe, it's Allah's trial for those who are honest but perhaps have been succumbed into this kind of environment. Be strong Adli.

Owh, the occasion where I attempted mightily to cheat? During my qualifying exams to fly - a paper called CS ( I can't remember what's the full name) which was about management was the most hated paper, as I have to remember many, many, many theories. Thus, given the hatred and the laziness to use God-given brains and willpower, I wrote the theories at the back of my calculator. And you guys know what had happened in the exam room? The invigilator a.k.a the teacher stood beside me all the time! So much for the efforst writing on the surface of the calculator for the whole night. And I got C. The only C I've ever got in the major exams. I was abashed, but grateful that I did not cheat, otherwise I may get caught and flunk, or fates will punish me later. This is what I believe.

What goes around, comes around, and I have lived long enough to attest to its truth.



2
I hate eating green vegetable. And taugeh. But green vegetables are vital for my brains, as it has been prescribed by the Al-Mighty. Everytime I see salads, cucumbers, or broccoli, my stomach makes a summersault, protesting to not buy it, as if I buy it, I must eat it. Owh, the price to pay to be brainy.



3
The models are significance, alhamdulillah, and according to the expected signs. However, a new problem emerges, I can't write. I can't write a single elegant sentence, and SV wants to meet on Tuesday next week. Perhaps I should abandon the course and run away to be a chef, or better, a fisherwoman. Or, the most realistic solution is, I need to go down to town to buy green veggies perhaps. And milk. And nuts. Fuels for my brains, and later, raking and forcing it to construct the sentences!


Must dash!
Love, as always.

No comments: