Tuesday 20 April 2010

I MISS THE DAISIES


Pure, mindless blogging for a pure pleasure. No such thing can exist anymore. Pity to those who used to rant through writing, such writing is definitely inferior in quality - according to some. I just realise, I am always afraid of the opinion of the people that I know. Hilarious.

Is there any such thing such as freedom? Being anonymous can be associated with cowardice, yet providing a venue for freedom. Freedom of condemnation without fear, Freedom of speech without hesitation. But like I wrote, gutlessness.

Two days ago, it was a perfect day for picnic. Yesterday, on the other hand, was perfect for sleep. And today? Judging from the weather, the sun is still behind the clouds. It kinds of hard of describing the sky, it is between gloomily or cheerily. Perhaps it is too early to predict the weather using the naked eyes, nevertheless generally I'd able to greet the sunrise after syuru'. Not that I am accustomed to such greetings anyway, in fact I am more familiar with its nemesis, the sunset. Ah, I no longer need the sunshine to brighten up my day (such an arrogant heart!).

Spring is in the air. Almost. Or always if you allow it grows in your heart.

Ah, I miss the daisies.

No comments: