Sunday 16 May 2010

MOTHERS AND TEACHERS

Salams,

Happy Mother's Day. I forgot the date, but for me who constantly 'sms'ing Mum, it makes no difference.

Happy Teacher's Day. Since I am in the academic world for my entire life, I need no reminder to remind me what impacts the teachers have. Bloggers who write posting worthy of gold also are teachers. And I have met my greatest teacher so far, alhamdulillah, who teaches me that kindness is much more priceless than anything in the world. Much true to what Agatha Christie's writing - the grown-up emotions - pity, sympathy and understanding - are for the matured adults only. Only children know love and hate. Let's be the greatest adults, shall we, pray to Allah swt that we eventually graduate from childhood to adulthood with a great success. However, please retain some of the wonderful traits that children posssess - the ability to laugh, wonder, curious and learn without restrain.

Yesterday I meet some of the people that have become my teachers informally. Mahyudin and Min and her family and having lunch at Ustazah Hamidah family. Will repay their kindness later, insyaAllah.

And now let's pray dhuha, shall we.

“Kekasihku Rasullullah SAW telah berwasiat kepadaku tiga perkara, aku tidak meninggalkannya, iaitu ; supaya aku tidak tidur melainkan setelah mengerjakan witir, dan supaya aku tidak meninggalkan dua rakaat solat Dhuha kerana ia adalah sunat awwabin, dan berpuasa tiga hari daripada tiap-tiap bulan”

(Hadis riwayat Al-Bukhari dan Muslim)



In the meantime, please enjoy few photos of spring.






No comments: