Saturday 24 April 2010

UNTIL -STING

Salams,


I am stucked, still on the Malaysian trade background chapter, and after Subuh pray, I indulge myself in hedonism that I swear I've become addicted everyday - I watch sappy movies, movies that indulge my imaginations that fairies do exist, and happily every after is not only posible, it is a reality.

Washing away my frustration of not being able to write a perfect piece of writing, I watch Kate and Leopold. Time travel is the major theme of the film, with love is everything, as a background and where I do no wish to write about it. And now I listen repeatedly to a Sting's song -Until, and watching the sun rises.

I feel my heart is carried away, to the blue sky.

Am I dreaming?

I'm in the Paris, staring at the Eifel Tower, the place where exactly I listen to your voice.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam akak,

akak sihat? lame dah tak komen dekat sini. thanks tau akak sebab inform pasal link terbaru. huhu. keep in touch ye akak. and all the best untuk semua!doakan saya juga ya, kami sedang menyiapkan assignemnt yang terakhir. terima kaseh akak!:D

*Gambar semua cantik. buatkan saya rindu pada Nz! especially bunga magnolia:)

Hikari-san said...

Salam,
Haish...Sudah sampai paris rupanya... :)

Take care!

Nur said...

Salam Dyana,

Owh, gambatte!!! You can do it sis, senang jer assigtnment tuh, dont worry, always ask Allah swt to help you!

:)

Benar, NZ adalah segala-galanya, ngga ada apa yang boleh menandingi NZ, percayalah. Tidak jua London, Paris, Munich, mahupun Edinburgh!

Eceh, come and further your study here, perhaps you may defy my opinion then..:) Take care

Nur said...

Geolife,

Tidak tidak, belom lagi! hehehhehe, sudah tahun lepas, and you will arrive there this weekend aiii? Eiiii, jealous!

Enjoy!